India Coffee Board Recruitment 2019
India Coffee Board Recruitment 2019 invites application for the post of 06 Project Assistant. Apply before 11 March 2019.
Advt No : CB/RES/PROJ/PH2/18-19/04
- India Coffee Board Job Location : Bangalore (Karnataka)
India Coffee Board Job Details :
|Post Name||No. of India Coffee Board Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Project Assistant||06 Posts||Rs.12000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for India Coffee Board Recruitment 2019 :
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|The applicants must preferably have a minimum qualification of 2nd PUC or equivalent and training/diploma in Agriculture or work experience in agriculture extension, agriculture/ community consultancy, rural sociology, rural development managers/surveyors/trainers etc.||21 to 40 years|
India Coffee Board Application Fee :
- There is no Application fee
India Coffee Board Recruitment 2019 Nationality :
- The applicant must be citizen of India
Selection Process :
- The Selection Process will be on basis of Interview.
How to Apply India Coffee Board Jobs : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant Self Attested documents send to the Project Coordinator, Tribal Coffee Project, Coffee Board, No.1, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 560001 and emailed to email@example.com on or before 11.03.2019.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of India Coffee Board Apply Online Application: 11 March 2019
Important Links :
- India Coffee Board Official Website Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.indiacoffee.org/ News.aspx