Indian Navy Recruitment 2019
Nausena Bharti – Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 invites engineers application for the post of 102 Commission officer (Executive & Technical Branch) – Jan 2020 Courses . Apply Online before 01 February 2019.
- Indian Navy Job Location : All India
Indian Navy Job Details :
- Post Name : Commission officer (Executive & Technical Branch) – Jan 2020 Courses.
- No of Indian Navy Vacancy : 102 Posts
- Pay Scale : ₹ 56100 – 110700/-
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 :
Indian Navy Educational Qualification :
- For Commission officer (Executive & Technical Branch) – Jan 2020 Courses : Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course in any of the under mentioned disciplines from a AICTE recognised educational institute with 60% marks till 5 th/7th semester in regular/integrated course respectively.
Indian Navy Age Limit :
- Born between 02 Jan 1995 & 01 Jul 2000 (both dates inclusive).
Indian Navy Application Fee :
- There is no application fee
Indian Navy Recruitment Nationality : Indian
Selection Process :
- Call up for SSB : Candidates will be issued Call Up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview based on their academic performance till 5th/7th semester for all eligible regular/integrated course respectively.
How to Apply Indian Navy Jobs : Interested Candidates may apply online through https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in form 12.01.2019 to 01.02.2019.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Online Application : 12 January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Online Application : 01 February 2019
Important Links :
- Indian Navy Official Website Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10701_41_1819b.pdf
- Indian Navy Apply Online : https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/account/login