MPSC Recruitment 2019
Maharashtra Public Service Commission – MPSC Recruitment 2019 invites application for the post of 555 Police Sub Inspector, State Tax Inspector. Apply before 29 January 2019.
Advt No : 01/2019
- MPSC Job Location : Maharashtra
MPSC Job Details :
General Administration Department
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO)– 24 Posts
- State Tax Inspector – 35 Posts
- Post Name : Police Sub Inspector
- No of MPSC Vacancy : 496 Posts
- Pay Scale : ₹9,300-34,800/-
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment 2019 :
MPSC Educational Qualification :
- Candidate should have a degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
MPSC Age Limit :
- 18 to 38 years
MPSC Application Fee :
- For UR Candidates Rs.374/-
- All Reserved Category Rs. 274/-
- Fee is to be paid through ONLINE MODE.
MPSC Recruitment Nationality : Indian
Selection Process :
- The selection process for the post will consist of Written Exam/ Interview.
How to Apply MPSC Jobs : Eligible candidates may apply online MPSC Official Website (https://www.mpsc.gov.in/) from 09 Jan 2019 to 29 Jan 2019 11:59 PM.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 9 January 2019
- Last Date for Submit of Online Application : 29 January 2019
- MPSC Date of Exam: 28 July 2019
Important Links :
- MPSC Official Website Detail Advertisement Link : https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/ MPSC/ AdvtList/ 01-2019.pdf
- MPSC Apply Online : https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/ MPSC/ MPSCHome.aspx