Railway Recruitment Board 2019
Railway Recruitment Board – RRB Recruitment 2019 invites application for the post of 14033 Junior Engineer, Assistant. Apply Online before 31 January 2019
Advt. No. : 03/2018
- Railway Recruitment Board Job Location : All India
Railway Recruitment Board Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Engineer, Chemical & Metallurgical Asst.
- No of Railway Recruitment Board Vacancy : 14033 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 35,400/-
Eligibility Criteria for Railway Recruitment Board 2019 :
Railway Recruitment Board Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Engineer : Candidates must have a Diploma/ Degree in Engineering in Related Trade.
- For Chemical & Metallurgical Asst. : Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics & Chemistry with 45% marks.
Railway Recruitment Board Age Limit :
- 18 – 33 yrs As on 01.01.2019
Railway Recruitment Board Application Fee :
Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
- For General/ OBC 500/-
- For SC / ST/ PH : 250/-
Railway Recruitment Board Nationality : Indian
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT).
How to Apply Railway Recruitment Board Jobs : Eligible candidates may apply online at RRB‘s website (www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in) from 02 Jan 2019 to 31 Jan 2019.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Opening Date for Time for Online Registration of Applications : 02 January 2019 at 10:00 hrs
- Closing Date & Time for Online Registration of Applications form : 31 January 2019 at 23 : 59 hrs
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee Online : 05 February 2019 and Offline 04 February 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 07 February 2019
Important Links :