SSC CHSL Exam 2019
Staff Selection Commission – SSC CHSL Exam 2019 invites application for the post of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India. Apply online before 05 April 2019.
- SSC CHSL Exam Job Location : All India
SSC CHSL Exam Job Details :
|Post Name||No. of SSC CHSL Exam Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|(Combined Higher Secondary Level ) CHSL 10+2||As per SSC norms||Rs. 5200-20200/-|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL Exam 2019 :
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
||18-27 years as on 01-08-2019|
SSC CHSL Exam Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST : Nil
- Examination Fee through online/Offline Mode.
SSC CHSL Exam 2019 Nationality :
- The applicant must be citizen of India
SSC CHSL Exam 2019 Selection Process :
- The Selection Process will be on basis of Paper-I (Computer Based Examination) and Paper-II.
How to Apply SSC CHSL Exam Jobs : Interested candidates may apply online through SSC Website http://ssc.nic.in/ from 05.03.2019 to 05.04.2019.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of SSC CHSL Exam Apply Online Application : 05 March 2019
- Last date for filling SSC CHSL Exam Apply Online Application Form: 05 April 2019
- Last date for depositing the Application Fee:
Online : 07 April 2019
Offline : 09 April 2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) : 01-26 July 2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper II) : 29 Sept 2019
Important Links :
- SSC CHSL Exam Official Website Detail Advertisement Link : https://ssc.nic.in/ SSCFileServer/ PortalManagement/ UploadedFiles/ notice_chsl_05032019.pdf
- SSC CHSL Exam Apply Online Link :https://ssc.nic.in/ Registration/ Home