WBHRB Recruitment 2019
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board – WBHRB Recruitment 2019 invites application for the post of 1274 Medical Officer (Specialist). Apply Online before 17 January 2019.
Advt. No. :R/MO(Sp.)/60(01)/2018
- WBHRB Job Location : West Bengal
WBHRB Job Details :
- Post Name : Medical Officer (Specialist)
- No of WBHRB Vacancy : 1274 Posts
- Pay Scale : ₹ 15600 – 42000/-
Eligibility Criteria for WBHRB Recruitment 2019 :
WBHRB Educational Qualification :
- For Medical Officer (Specialist) : MBBS degree included in the First Schedule OR Second Schedule OR Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102) of 1956 with a recognized and requisite Post Graduate Qualification in the respective Speciality and registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India, OR any State Medical Council provided that the Candidate, if appointed, must register his/her name in the West Bengal Medical Council within 6months of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
WBHRB Age Limit :
- Not more than 40 Years as on 1st. January, 2018.
WBHRB Application Fee :
- Candidate must submit online the application fee amounting to Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten only) by Net Banking only in any Bank participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST Candidates.
WBHRB Recruitment Nationality : Indian
Selection Process :
- The selection process for the post will consist of Written Examination / Interview.
How to Apply WBHRB Jobs : Interested candidates may apply online through the WBHRB’s website http://wbhrb.in/ from 10.01.2019 to 17.01.2019.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of WBHRB Recruitment 2019 Online Application : 10 January 2019
- Last Date for Submission Of WBHRB Apply Online Application: 17 January 2019
Important Links :
- WBHRB Official Website Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.wbhrb.in/ assets/ upload/ resume/ 1546839163.pdf
- WBHRB Apply Online : http://www.wbhrb.in/ onlineApplication