AIESL Recruitment 2019
Air India Engineering Services Limited – AIESL Recruitment 2019 invites application for the post of 70 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AMEs).Walk-in-Interview Any Working Day Subject to Confirmation.
Advt No : TRV/AIESL/RECT/2154
- AIESL Job Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)
AIESL Job Details :
- Post Name : Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AMEs)
- No of AIESL Vacancy : 70 Posts
- Pay Scale : ₹95,000 – 1,28,000/-
Eligibility Criteria for AIESL Recruitment 2019 :
AIESL Educational Qualification :
- For Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AMEs): Must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Indian Board/ University or equivalent from a Foreign University.
AIESL Age Limit :
- General Category: 55 years
- OBC: 58 years
- SC/ ST, Ex-Servicemen Candidates : 60 years
AIESL Application Fee :
- The Non-refundable application Fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand only).
- Fee is to be paid through Demand Draft drawn.
AIESL Recruitment Nationality :
- The applicant must be citizen of India
Selection Process :
- The Selection Process will be on basis of Interview.
How to Apply AIESL Jobs : Application form can be downloaded from the official website of AIESL i.e. www.airindia.in No other application form will be accepted. Eligible and Interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed format along with Bio-Data and supporting documents by post/courier to AS PER ADVERTISEMENT on or before 15 Feb 2019.
- Venue Interview : Air India Engineering Services Limited, Maintenance Repair Organization – Hangar, Chakkai Thiruvananthapuram-695007.
- Walk-in Date & Time : Any working day subject to confirmation
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of AIESL Application Form: 11 Jan 2019
- Last Date for Submit of AIESL Application Form : Validity 6 months from the date of advertisement.
Important Links :
- AIESL Official Website Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.airindia.in/ writereaddata/ Portal/ career/ 697_1_Advertisement-for-AMEs -TRV-NAG.pdf