UPSC Recruitment 2019
Union Public Service Commission – UPSC Recruitment 2019 invites application for the post of 106 Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination, 2019 . Apply before 16 April 2019.
Advt No. : . 07/2019-GEOL
- UPSC Job Location : All India
UPSC Job Details :
|Post Name||No. of UPSC Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examinations 2019||106 Posts||As Per Rule UPSC Advertisement|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2019 :
|Educational Qualification||Age Limits|
|M.A./M.Sc.||21 to 32 Years (As on 01.01.2019)|
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Nationality :
- The applicant must be citizen of India
- For General & OBC Category :Rs.200/-
- For SC/ ST: No fee
- Application fee through Online and Offline challan in any branch of SBI.
Selection Process :
- The Selection Process will be on basis of Written Exam & Interview.
How to Apply UPSC Jobs : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC Website www.upsconline.nic.in from 20.03.2019 to 16.04.2019.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of UPSC Apply Online Application: 20 March 2019
- Last Date for Submission of UPSC Apply Online Application: 16 April 2019
- Last date for depositing the Application Fee by Challan : 16 April 2019
- UPSC Exam Date : 28 June 2019
- UPSC Admit Card : June 2019
More Details: Candidates are required to read UPSC Official Website recruitment notification for detailed information about UPSC Recruitment 2019 for Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examinations 2019 regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, how to apply and application form, follow the link given below.
Important Links :
- UPSC Official Website Detail Advertisement Link : https://upsconline.nic.in/ download1.php? type=ne&file =GEOL2019-E.pdf
- UPSC Apply Online Link : https://upsconline.nic.in/ mainmenu2.php#